Wednesday, November 22, 2017

So this happened...Photovoltaic System aka Solar Panels!


I know I don't post much but I've decided to commit to blogging more in particular you will begin seeing a lot of posts and information regarding our choice to go solar. So if you already follow me you will see some of my foodie posts along with our progress on our solar panel install with the amazing vendor Yellowlite! After a couple of months deliberation we took the plunge and signed our purchase agreement on November 21, 2017. Our install is coming in December before then I will blog about our families thought processes and choices for taking this huge leap in going green. I will provide you with helpful sites and information that will help you in your decision to take the plunge as well. I am by no means a subject matter expert but I will tell you I have done my research and will provide you with truthful information from my experience! Stay tuned...

Mid-Michigan homeowner,

Lisa Pollard

No comments:

Post a Comment